The Standard of Excellence
Quality, people and sensitivity to our environment are the three pillars that remain fundamental to Concept Chemicals' culture. As a company, we are committed to ensuring that we can continue to meet and exceed our customers' expectations as the business develops and grows in an ever more complex and challenging environment.
Both internal and external stakeholders are encouraged to meet and exceed the highest industry standards on quality, human resource development and environmental awareness.
A systematic approach to quality is maintained and recorded in a formal system which meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 : 2008.
Concept has achieved Certification (Certificate GB00/51644) in the following assessed product areas:
the Development, Manufacture, Processing and Distribution of Chemicals for the Automotive / Transport Cleaning Industries, Speciality Chemicals for Paint Refinishing.
It is the key to the objectives of the Company that the Quality Management System provides:
- Confidence to our customers that their requirements for quality are being achieved in the products delivered.
- Confidence to our management and employees that our requirements for quality are being fulfilled and maintained and that there is continuous quality improvement.
- A framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives
- Recognise and fulfill employee training requirements to enhance employee and company progression.
The motivation of our staff is dependent on their training and the understanding of the tasks that they are expected to perform. It is part of our on-going training policy that this Quality Policy is understood and implemented at all levels in the company.
Concept re-affirms its commitment to the highest standards of quality and environmental compliance.
Concept Chemicals achieved certification to ISO 14001 :2004 in October 2006. As part of Concept’s long standing commitment to ensure that its internal processes and market-leading products meet and exceed industry standards, the senior management and all employees have succeeded in implementing a culture which is in keeping with the growing awareness of corporate environmental responsibilities.
Accreditation (Certificate GB06/69895) requires an active culture of continuous improvement on the management of three key factors:
- The effective control and reduction of waste.
- The reduction of the use of natural resources (water, energy etc).
- The increase of recycling of materials where possible.
This is as much a ‘bottom-up’ as ‘top-down’ process where all employees have been trained in new methods to ensure that the company can continue to be compliant with legislation as it expands in scope and complexity.
As part of the on-going process Concept will require all its supply base to meet these same standards so that our customers can be assured of the continuing standards of high quality and environmental sensitivity of products throughout our diverse portfolio.